Re: SODA v1.1.0 Greenland Released!

Steven Tan

Thank you to all the SODA developers for all the hard work put into getting Greenland delivered. Stay safe and take a well-deserved break!

From: <general@...> on behalf of Sanil Kumar <skdsanil@...>
Date: Wednesday, September 30, 2020 at 7:54 AM
To: <general@...>, <soda-china-community@...>, <soda-japan-community@...>
Subject: [SODA General] SODA v1.1.0 Greenland Released!

We are happy to announce SODA v1.1.0 Greenland Release
https://github.com/sodafoundation/soda/releases/tag/v1.1.0SODA Open Data Framework (ODF) Greenland release adds unified heterogeneous storage performance monitoring, enhanced resource/ alert management and integrates with Prometheus and Kafka to offer deep visibility and insights into cloud-native environments. It comes with added file/block cloud support along with existing object cloud backends. ODF delivers integrated data management and enables seamless data mobility between on-premise and multi-cloud.
It also provides the first experiment for Edge Data Management with SODA along with KubeEdge, a Kubernetes native edge computing platform & a CNCF project
Greenland: Together we can meet the challenge and grow to the best!
Thanks for all the support from each of you to make this happen on time!

-
Thanks and Regards
Sanil.
"Lets make things simpler!"