Date

Re: OpenSDS is getting a new name! Please vote your suggestions!

Xing Yang

I got that error too until I chose an expanded name.  I also think we should not require user to choose the expanded name.  We can have another survey on the expanded name after we've made a choice between SODA and YODA.

Thanks,
Xing

On Tue, Apr 2, 2019 at 12:54 AM <shane.wang@...> wrote:

I received the following error:

I suggest not to ask users to make a choice on the name expansion after they choose the other abbreviation.

Regards.

--

Shane

OpenSDS is getting a new identity. We need your valuable suggestions!

Please vote to select a new name:

Please do it by 8th April.

Thank you for your support.

Re: OpenSDS is getting a new name! Please vote your suggestions!

shane.wang@...

I received the following error:

I suggest not to ask users to make a choice on the name expansion after they choose the other abbreviation.

Regards.

--

Shane

OpenSDS is getting a new identity. We need your valuable suggestions!

Please vote to select a new name:

Please do it by 8th April.

Thank you for your support.

OpenSDS is getting a new name! Please vote your suggestions!

Sanil Kumar

Dear Friends,
OpenSDS is getting a new identity. We need your valuable suggestions!
Please vote to select a new name:

Please do it by 8th April.
Thank you for your support.

Migration to Groups.io Completed

Johnson Nguyen

Greetings OpenSDS community!

We are writing to let you know that the migration of your mailing list services to Groups.io is complete. Please be sure to visit lists.opensds.io to overview your current lists and settings. If you’d like to learn more about using Groups.io , please reference their help documentation. If you need assistance with Groups.io, please email helpdesk@... for The Linux Foundation’s helpdesk.

121 - 124 of 124