Topics

[Meeting Notes] SODA Global Community Meeting - 29-May, 2020 Friday 6.30am-7.30am UTC - ZoomID: 854038970

Sanil Kumar

Dear All,
Thanks a lot for joining the SODA Global Community Meeting.
Please find the summary:
1. Test Automation Framework Demo (Rahul / Prakash)
> Looks useful for REST API/API testing
> Currently can add under github.com/sodafounfation/qa repo as experimental
> Use to add more API testing using this for Q2 release to improve the quality
> Analyse test framework after Q2 release to improve (like ginkgo in go)

2. CloudBrain Block Storage integration of SODA API, Controller and Dock demo - Roshan
> Demo of the integration
> C2C team will try to provide a common hosted demo env with soda integration for community trials.

3. Please provide your inputs for next SODA Release name:) : http://bit.ly/namesodarelease

Stay Safe and Have a nice weekend!
-
Thanks and Regards
Sanil.
"Lets make things simple and better, today, tomorrow and always!"

On Thu, May 28, 2020 at 6:14 PM Sanil Kumar <skdsanil@...> wrote:
Dear All,
We have the soda global community meeting tomorrow.
Please join!
When: 29-May, 2020 Friday 6.30am-7.30am UTC
Zoom Link:  https://zoom.us/j/854038970
Information/Agenda: http://bit.ly/sodaglobalcommunitymeeting
-