Topics

[Meeting Notes] SODA Global Community Meeting - 10-July, 2020 Friday 6.30am-7.30am UTC - ZoomID: 854038970

Sanil Kumar

Dear All,
Thanks a lot for joining the SODA Global Community Meeting last Friday.
Please find the detailed meeting notes at
http://bit.ly/sodaglobalcommunitymeeting
Please add your comments for future meetings.

 - https://github.com/sodafoundation/releases/releases/tag/v1.0.0 -
 - Request all to start testing and feedback
-Next Releases Scope- Tentative Roadmap
 - https://github.com/sodafoundation/releases/blob/master/roadmap.md
 - Please give requirements suggestions
-CSI Design Discussion