Note: lists.sodafoundation.io will be down for maintenance on Monday, September 26th, starting at 9AM Pacific Time (4PM Monday September 26, 2022 UTC), for approximately one hour.
- [Meeting Notes] SODA Global Community Meeting - 21-August, 2020 Friday 6.30am-7.30am UTC - ZoomID: 854038970
[Meeting Notes] SODA Global Community Meeting - 21-August, 2020 Friday 6.30am-7.30am UTC - ZoomID: 854038970
Please add your topics for future meetings.
- SODA NTT PoC Updates - Kei
- Discussed on the progress and issues
- Need to update the VMware plugin documents and the same to PoC documents for better clarity of interfaces
- SODA Community Contribution - Experience Sharing of a New contributor - Ravi
- He is a student recently contributed to SODA for documentation.
- He shared how he started and suggested all new members to start small, like documentation, it will give more confidence to contribute more
- Documentation work update from Osive (WIP) - Joy and Team
- 8 member student team from Delhi called Osive mentored by Mr. Gurkhiv. SODA connected to them through our event in Delhi in Feb 2020
- Joy shared their plan of making the E2E setup with K8S, VMWare, SODA and Ceph. The progress is really inspiring including their hardware lab setup for their work
- Some of the details you can find at https://soda.osive.com/docs/sodatask/
- Some topics which we could not discuss today, we will discuss offline and also through slack.
Stay Safe, Have a nice weekend.
Thanks and Regards
"Lets make things simpler!"