From: Wang, Shane
Sent: Tuesday, March 12, 2019 9:51 AM
To: 'opensds-tech-discuss@...' <opensds-tech-discuss@...>; 'Steven Tan' <Steven.Tan@...>; Chenjing (Jim, SDS Controller) <chenjing011@...>
Cc: Ren, Qiaowei <qiaowei.ren@...>; 'Allen Samuels' <Allen.Samuels@...>; Zhu, Vivian <vivian.zhu@...>; Chagam, Anjaneya <anjaneya.chagam@...>; 'Jay S. Bryant' <jungleboyj@...>; 'Rupal Shirpurkar' <rupal.shirpurkar@...>; Liu, Wenjie <wenjie.liu@...>; Yang, Shixin <shixin.yang@...>; 'Faizan Ahmad' <faizan.ahmad@...>; 'OpenSDS-China-Community@...' <OpenSDS-China-Community@...>
Subject: RE: OpenSDS China Community Biweekly Meeting

Sorry, according to feedbacks from some community members, the China Community Biweekly Meeting prefers to use Chinese from now one. For those who can’t speak or understand Chinese, suggest to attend OpenSDS technical discussion meeting.
根据群众反映,中国社区会议建议使用汉语,所以从本轮会议开始,我们使用汉语。非汉语群众建议参加全球的技术讨论,多有不便,请多包涵,谢谢。

Agenda:
  1. Open
  2. Update from the last Shanghai meeting.
  3. China Open Source Hackathon update

Thanks.
--
Shane