Date

[Release Announcement] OpenSDS Daito (v0.10.0) is Released!!

Sanil Kumar

Hi All,
We are happy to announce our Daito (v0.10.0) release.
What is new (over Capri v0.6.1):
  • Hotpot API Refactoring, Host Management APIs, OpenAPI3.0
  • Added NetApp and IBM driver support (Beta)
  • North Bound support for VMWare & Updates for CSI
  • OpenSDS Multicloud and YIG integration and new features
  • Improved installer and documentation
Please refer the release notes for more details.
https://github.com/opensds/opensds/releases/tag/v0.10.0

Please test and share your feedback to improve.
Thanks for all your support and contributions.
-
Thanks and Regards
Sanil.
"Lets make things simple and better, today, tomorrow and always!"

Meeting Notes : OpenSDS Technical Meeting 13 Dec 2019

Sanil Kumar

Dear All,
Thanks a lot for joining the meeting today.
Please find the detailed meeting updates at http://bit.ly/opensdstechmeeting

Key Points:
1. South Bound Drivers: Basic NetApp and IBM Drivers integration in progress. [Help Needed: Anyone with Real backend storage setup, we need help to test in real env. Currently trying with simulators]

[Help Needed: Please help to test the release and improve the quality]

-
Thanks and Regards
Sanil.
"Lets make things simple and better, today, tomorrow and always!"

On Fri, Dec 13, 2019 at 12:27 AM Sanil Kumar via Lists.Opensds.Io <skdsanil=gmail.com@...> wrote:
Dear All,
OpenSDS Technical Meeting , Please join
Meeting will be on Dec 13, 2019 Friday 1:00am-2:00am UTC)
Zoom Link:  https://zoom.us/j/229373941
Agenda : http://bit.ly/opensdstechmeeting
-
Thanks and Regards
Sanil.
"Lets make things simple and better, today, tomorrow and always!"

Reminder : OpenSDS Technical Meeting

Sanil Kumar

Dear All,
OpenSDS Technical Meeting , Please join
Meeting will be on Dec 13, 2019 Friday 1:00am-2:00am UTC)
Zoom Link:  https://zoom.us/j/229373941
Agenda : http://bit.ly/opensdstechmeeting
-
Thanks and Regards
Sanil.
"Lets make things simple and better, today, tomorrow and always!"

[Meeting Notes] OpenSDS Technical Meeting November 29, Friday

Sanil Kumar

Dear All,
Thank you very much for joining today's meeting.
Please find the key updates:
1. South Bound Drivers : NetApp support initiated ; Planning to consider other vendors supported.
Help Needed : Real Storage Env for testing
2. Host API : Review fixes and updates
3. MultiCloud : Some features we have risk for RC2 release. Will make the plan clear by 02Dec2019 for Daito and Risk mitigation.
Help Needed: Feature dev support and testing

Overall Help Needed : a) PR Review/comments b) RC testing and providing issues early.

Have a nice weekend!
-
Thanks and Regards
Sanil.
"Lets make things simple and better, today, tomorrow and always!"

On Thu, Nov 28, 2019 at 5:42 PM Sanil Kumar <skdsanil@...> wrote:
Dear All,
Please join OpenSDS Technical Meeting.
November 29, Friday Biweekly 1am to 2am UTC
Join Zoom Meeting

Meeting agenda is here:http://bit.ly/opensdstechmeeting
-
Thanks and Regards
Sanil.
"Lets make things simple and better, today, tomorrow and always!"

[Meeting Reminder] OpenSDS Technical Meeting November 29, Friday 1am to 2am UTC - Zoom : 229373941

Sanil Kumar

Dear All,
Please join OpenSDS Technical Meeting.
November 29, Friday Biweekly 1am to 2am UTC
Join Zoom Meeting

Meeting agenda is here:http://bit.ly/opensdstechmeeting
-
Thanks and Regards
Sanil.
"Lets make things simple and better, today, tomorrow and always!"

Reminder : Survey for Change in Time for SODA Global Community Meeting

Sanil Kumar

Google Forms
Please suggest a suitable for the Global Community Meeting
Survey for Change in Time for SODA Global Community Meeting
Dear All,
This survey is to reconfirm a convenient time for SODA Global Community Meeting (currently called OpenSDS technical meeting ). We are making it Bi-weekly and trying to get a single suitable time. In this process, some regions may fall in slightly odd time window for the meeting. We are trying our best to get a good time for all. Please share your inputs and let us decide based on your inputs.
Thanks a lot.
Team SODA.
Fill out form
Create your own Google Form

Zoom meeting is canceled - [OpenSDS Technical Meeting Invitation] Tuesday Biweekly 1pm to 2pm UTC

Sanil Kumar

As we discussed, we will be refining the community meeting time.
Currently we are cancelling the tuesday meetings.
Kindly respond to the survey:  http://bit.ly/ChangeTimeSODAGlobalMeeting
-

From: Zoom <no-reply@...>
Date: Tue, Nov 5, 2019 at 11:17 AM
To: <skdsanil@...>

OpenSDS Project (opensds1@...) canceled the meeting below.
Meeting Topic: [OpenSDS Technical Meeting Invitation] Tuesday Biweekly 1pm to 2pm UTC
Meeting ID: 777 978 108
Meeting Time: Nov 5, 2019 01:00 PM Universal Time UTC
Copyright ©2019 Zoom Video Communications, Inc. All rights reserved.

Survey for Change in Time for SODA Global Community Meeting

Sanil Kumar

Google Forms
Having trouble viewing or submitting this form?
Fill out in Google Forms
If you are facing any issues in filling the form in the mail. Please click the link to fill it. http://bit.ly/ChangeTimeSODAGlobalMeeting
Survey for Change in Time for SODA Global Community Meeting
Dear All,
This survey is to reconfirm a convenient time for our global community meeting. We are making it Biweekly and trying to get a single suitable time. In this process, some regions may fall in slightly odd time window for the meeting. We are trying our best to get a good time for all. Please share your inputs and let us decide based on your inputs.
Thanks a lot.
Team SODA.
    Email address *
    Please select all convenient time slots from below (https://www.thetimezoneconverter.com/ get your local time) *
    • 6:00 PM Pacific Time (PT) Monday
    • 6:00 PM Pacific Time (PT) Tueday
    • 6:00 PM Pacific Time (PT) Wednesday
    • 6:00 PM Pacific Time (PT) Thursday
    • 7:00 PM Pacific Time (PT) Monday
    • 7:00 PM Pacific Time (PT) Tuesday
    • 7:00 PM Pacific Time (PT) Wednesday
    • 7:00 PM Pacific Time (PT) Thursday
    • None of these suitable for me
    If you selected 'None of these suitable for me', please add time and day suitable for you here.
Create your own Google Form

[OpenSDS Technical Meeting Reminder] November 1, 2019 Friday 1:00am-2:00am UTC - Zoom ID : 229373941

Sanil Kumar

Dear All,
Please join the technical community meeting on:

October 31, 2019 Thursday 6:00pm-7:00pm PT or 9:00pm-10:00pm ET (or November 1, 2019 Friday 1:00am-2:00am UTC)

Zoom Link:  https://zoom.us/j/229373941

Agenda : http://bit.ly/opensdstechmeeting

(Please feel free to add comments)

-
Thanks and Regards
Sanil.
"Lets make things simple and better, today, tomorrow and always!"

[Meeting Minutes] OpenSDS Technical Meeting - October 22 UTC 1PM

Sanil Kumar

Dear Friends,
Thank you for joining the technical meeting on Tuesday.
Please find the meeting updates:
1. Discussed on hotpot API refactoring
  • Data Provisioning API changes and review
  • Offline review inviated (details in the Tech Meeting sheet below) - Please support to review
2.  How to Debug Docker API container for Multicloud using delve
  • Video and Blog links in the agenda sheet below.
OpenSDS Tech Meeting Sheet : http://bit.ly/opensdstechmeeting

-
Thanks and Regards
Sanil.
"Lets make things simple and better, today, tomorrow and always!"

Meeting info updated (please ignore previous ones) -- [Meeting Notice/Reminder] OpenSDS Technical Meeting - October 22 UTC 1PM-2PM UTC Zoom ID: 777978108

Sanil Kumar

Time: Oct 22, 2019 01:00 PM Universal Time UTC
Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/777978108

Meeting agenda is here:
I am sorry for the confusion. Day and meeting info got mixed up.! :(
-
Thanks and Regards
Sanil.
"Lets make things simple and better, today, tomorrow and always!"

On Tue, Oct 22, 2019 at 11:07 AM Sanil Kumar <skdsanil@...> wrote:

Dear All,

Please find the meeting information for next OpenSDS technical meeting
Time: Oct 22, 2019 01:00 AM Universal Time UTC
Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/229373941

Meeting agenda is here:

[Please free to suggest topics]

-

On Thu, Sep 19, 2019 at 12:54 PM Sanil Kumar <skdsanil@...> wrote:

Dear All,

Please find the meeting information for next OpenSDS technical meeting
Time: Sep 20, 2019 01:00 AM Universal Time UTC
Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/229373941

Meeting agenda is here:

[Please free to suggest topics]

Note: Today we noted that members from china experiencing some issues with zoom connectivity. Please try to connect. We will observe and discuss to find some alternate options soon, if the issue continues.

Additional Info on the meeting:
OpenSDS Project is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Time: Sep 20, 2019 01:00 AM Universal Time UTC
        Every 2 weeks on Fri, until Dec 27, 2019, 8 occurrence(s)
        Sep 20, 2019 01:00 AM
        Oct 4, 2019 01:00 AM
        Oct 18, 2019 01:00 AM
        Nov 1, 2019 01:00 AM
        Nov 15, 2019 01:00 AM
        Nov 29, 2019 01:00 AM
        Dec 13, 2019 01:00 AM
        Dec 27, 2019 01:00 AM
Weekly: https://zoom.us/meeting/v5YkdO6rpz8re4QNiemevZQdNHp8ymdSfw/ics?icsToken=7c907caf5fa3d1b447a58f41d1274a91af82d89500405f878a5ca2a5c9e42231

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/229373941

One tap mobile
+19294362866,,229373941# US (New York)
+16699006833,,229373941# US (San Jose)

Dial by your location
        +1 929 436 2866 US (New York)
        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
Meeting ID: 229 373 941
Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/acN4guPFkJ
-
Thanks and Regards
Sanil.
"Lets make things simple and better, today, tomorrow and always!"

On Tue, Sep 10, 2019 at 7:56 PM Sanil Kumar <skdsanil@...> wrote:
Dear All,
Thanks a lot for attending the meeting today.
Please find the the key updates of today's technical meeting.
  • Design reviews

    • [OpenEBS-OpenSDS Integration] Initial Architecture Discussion - Kiran, OpenEBS

      • Introduction to OpenEBS (CAS)

      • OpenEBS as a north bound above OpenSDS CSI plugin and utilize opensds to connects heterogeneous storage backends

      • Enables to connect multiple backend storage from different vendors

      • Single node setup with opensds has been tested

      • NDM can provide storage infrastructure provisioning automation - this can be another usecase/value

      • Amit & Harshita can give a demo in the next call

      • Slide link attached.

    • [Multicloud] - Design Update - ChinaUnicom/Fanny/Ashit

    • Documentation PoC based on Hugo - Anvith (follow up of last meeting)

      • Anvith provided the comparison between Hugo and readthedocs

      • Hugo has additional features and easy to get collaborative contributions for documentation, less build time, responsive pages, build preview for PRs, support for .md file directly (complete kubernetes website is in hugo)

      • Demo of Hugo setup with the new documentation.

      • Kiran mentioned about docs.rs (multiple version release easier here)

      • For Hugo, we may need to create a process to handle multiple versions of docs (Anvith to check and confirm)

  • Development issues

    • VMWare LUN Identification - Naju

      • Naju was not available.

      • However Kiran was mentioning, NDM from OpenEBS can help this issue.

      • Needs to discuss further.

Agenda & Meeting details at http://bit.ly/opensdstechmeeting
Please add any topics of your interests there. Thanks
Note: Due to zoom connectivity issue, chinese members could not attend today's call.
-

On Tue, Sep 10, 2019 at 12:29 PM Sanil Kumar <skdsanil@...> wrote:

Dear All,

Please find the meeting information for next OpenSDS technical meeting
Time: Sep 10, 2019 01:00 PM Universal Time UTC
Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/777978108

Meeting agenda is here:

You can start using short-link for our document : http://bit.ly/opensdstechmeeting

[Please free to suggest topics]

Note: Today we noted that members from china experiencing some issues with zoom connectivity. Please try to connect. We will observe and discuss to find some alternate options soon, if the issue continues.

Additional Information on the meeting:
OpenSDS Project is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Time: Sep 10, 2019 01:00 PM Universal Time UTC
        Every 2 weeks on Tue, until Dec 31, 2019, 9 occurrence(s)
        Sep 10, 2019 01:00 PM
        Sep 24, 2019 01:00 PM
        Oct 8, 2019 01:00 PM
        Oct 22, 2019 01:00 PM
        Nov 5, 2019 01:00 PM
        Nov 19, 2019 01:00 PM
        Dec 3, 2019 01:00 PM
        Dec 17, 2019 01:00 PM
        Dec 31, 2019 01:00 PM
Weekly: https://zoom.us/meeting/upMqfu6grzsit2MOj5WStzsoRXLYq_gSgQ/ics?icsToken=292ae42cfcf6f4b639bb21c89e15e2a736567d31908a994a8e2988f6819247c0

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/777978108

One tap mobile
+16699006833,,777978108# US (San Jose)
+19294362866,,777978108# US (New York)

Dial by your location
        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
        +1 929 436 2866 US (New York)
Meeting ID: 777 978 108

On Fri, Sep 6, 2019 at 8:08 AM Sanil Kumar <skdsanil@...> wrote:
Dear All,
Thanks a lot for attending the meeting today.
Please find the the key updates of today's technical meeting.
Topic Discussed:
  • Design reviews

    • [Multi cloud-Migration : Click2Cloud] Demo for Progress feature and Updates on the MultiCloud Abort Features
      • Showed the demo for progress on multpart migration
      • Discussed on the abort, failed rollback, cost of rollback, giving option to user..
      • Action : Design to be updated with these scenarios and consider.
    • [DocRefactor : Joseph] Documentation Refactoring Design
  • Open discussions
    • [HelpNeeded] Supporting more backend storages
      • We need to have popular drivers support
      • Anyone can contribute/link, please contact sanil (skdsanil@... or slack) Thanks.
      • Simran from C2C mentioned that, they have some links or team can help
    • [HelpNeeded] VMware plugin Testing
      • Naju provided a quick update and shared the issues of VMWare LUN identification issue
      • Support for testing and issue solution related points will be sent out in the mailing list.

    The MoM of today's meeting and agenda for the next meeting available at https://docs.google.com/document/d/1JlxAAOtvZvvf_KhVr8XQa6mUD7lkHOXlxuGruTKEukE/edit# (You can suggest meeting topics for next meetings there)

  • Note: There is a section for topic suggestion for future meetings. Please add your requests.

-
Thanks and Regards
Sanil.
"Lets make things simple and better, today, tomorrow and always!"

On Tue, Aug 27, 2019 at 7:55 PM Sanil Kumar <skdsanil@...> wrote:
Dear All,
Please find the the key updates of today's technical meeting.
Topic Discussed:
  • [MultiCloud : ChinaUnicom(yu zou)/Fanny/Ashit ] Multicloud Design Refactoring - Key updates

    • What is new, architecture and how we plan to go about

    • Integration of YIG (YIG Ceph S3 added! And other features from YIG to multicloud)

    • We keep the current ceph s3 along with new yig ceph s3. User has the option to choose.

    • YIG team will merge the updated code to Gelato/Multicloud

    • Action : YIG features and new features can be segregated; table for support from different clouds and backend can be prepared.

    • Currently support TiDB first.

    • [HelpNeeded] for MongoDB

    • [HelpNeeded]GCP Adapter can be refactored

    • IBM Cloud support - Need to check. Check with Rakesh.

    • DB Adapter separation should consider the microservice architecture. The communication between microservice is grpc

    • Action : Architecture diagram update and add to the existing design doc

  • The slides presented today is available at
  • https://drive.google.com/file/d/1JsulzsDrmwgAtme8MIO2LIoAIuAbsbMO/view?usp=sharing

On Mon, Aug 26, 2019 at 11:57 AM Sanil Kumar <skdsanil@...> wrote:

Dear All,

Please find the meeting information for next OpenSDS technical meeting
Time: Aug 27, 2019 01:00 PM Universal Time UTC
Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/777978108

Meeting agenda is here:
[Please free to suggest topics]

Additional info:
Weekly: https://zoom.us/meeting/upMqfu6grzsit2MOj5WStzsoRXLYq_gSgQ/ics?icsToken=292ae42cfcf6f4b639bb21c89e15e2a736567d31908a994a8e2988f6819247c0

One tap mobile
+16699006833,,777978108# US (San Jose)
+19294362866,,777978108# US (New York)

Dial by your location
        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
        +1 929 436 2866 US (New York)
Meeting ID: 777 978 108
Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/acN4guPFkJ

-
Thanks and Regards
Sanil.
"Lets make things simple and better, today, tomorrow and always!"

On Fri, Aug 23, 2019 at 8:01 AM Xing Yang <xingyang105@...> wrote:

Thank you for attending today's technical meeting. Here are the meeting minutes.

Agenda/Notes:

  • Design reviews

    • [Click2Cloud] Multi-Cloud Project enhancement (Abort Migration)

      • Click2Cloud discussed about Abort Migration feature.

      • Design is described here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1SoarTRLJTWuiiYoZ9IjfuE4TS2UA_G2T/view?usp=sharing

      • Approach 1 proposes to add an AbortMigration flag.

      • Status of each object should be tracked.  Roll back should happen if aborted.

      • Source object should not be deleted until all objects are migrated. This way it is easier to roll back.

      • Need a state machine to keep track of object status.

      • Aborted and Failed can share lots of common code path.

      • Consider using Redis for caching when it is added with YIG integration.

  • Development update

    • [Naju and Himanshu)] Naju gave an update on VMware vSphere Web Client integration.  Plugin will be named to “OpenSDS Storage Plugin”. Implemented for block storage create/attach operation.  Tested on LVM. Third party storage support can be added. Himanshu gave a demo to show how the plugin works.

    • Does this work with Hotpot multi-dock (one end-point)?  In theory it should work. Will need to verify. Also Hotpot multi-dock itself has bugs that need to be ironed out first.

    • Design spec will be updated.

  • Note: As mentioned in the previous meeting, Tuesday’s meetings will be rescheduled to 1:00pm-2:00pm UTC (6:00am-7:00am PT or 9:00am-10:00am ET).  Sanil will send out a new meeting invite.

Thanks,
Xing

On Wed, Aug 21, 2019 at 8:01 PM Xing Yang <xingyang105@...> wrote:
Hi everyone,

Just a reminder that we will have the OpenSDS Technical meeting this week.

Time: August 21, 2019 Thursday 6:00pm-7:00pm PT or 9:00pm-10:00pm ET (or August 22, 2019 Friday 1:00am-2:00am UTC)

Zoom Link: https://zoom.us/j/229373941

Meeting agenda is here:

Please add any item you want to discuss in the agenda doc.

Thanks,
Xing

Correction on Zoom ID [Meeting Notice/Reminder] OpenSDS Technical Meeting - October 22 UTC 1AM (zoom id : 777978108)

Sanil Kumar

Hi All,
Please note the zoom id is 777978108
-

https://zoom.us/j/229373941 --> This is our friday meeting,,,Sorry!

[...]

[Meeting Notice/Reminder] OpenSDS Technical Meeting - October 22 UTC 1AM (zoom id : 229373941)

[...]

Re: [Meeting Cancelled] OpenSDS Technical Meeting - October 8 UTC 1PM

Sanil Kumar

Dear All,
Due to the Open Source Event in India Bangalore, we will be cancelling this Friday meeting.(Oct 18)
We will continue with our regular meeting from next tuesday.
Please find the meeting agenda @ http://bit.ly/opensdstechmeeting
Please feel free to edit./suggest
-
Thanks and Regards
Sanil.
"Lets make things simple and better, today, tomorrow and always!"

"Lets make things simple and better, today, tomorrow and always!"

On Fri, Oct 4, 2019 at 8:08 AM Sanil Kumar <skdsanil@...> wrote:
Dear All,
Thank you for joining the technical meeting. Sorry for the additional 15 minutes of today's meeting. Deep discussion and we all forgot on time ;)

Please find the summary:
1. [Multicloud] Abort Migration Implementation - Roshan presented on the updates on the PR and design
https://github.com/opensds/design-specs/pull/48 (design doc)
  • Only vendoring has some issues, hence WIP, otherwise, it is ready

  • Consider the requirements to handle - User has the option to retain or revert the data migrated; complete log reporting on the migrated objects to the user

  2. API Design] hotpot api design refactoring - Pravin/Joseph
  • OpenAPI2.0 to 3.0 migration

  • Refactoring the APIs : Currently focusing on basic data provisioning APIs, update the parameters etc based on API

  • Optional and Mandatory fields to be handled (in API and response)

  • Consider the custom/tag feature to accommodate custom fields in future for any backend storage

  • PoC implementation to continue

  • API Draft to be sent in the mailing list for offline review

Meeting details location is intact :) - http://bit.ly/opensdstechmeeting
Feel free to comment/add topics!
-

On Thu, Oct 3, 2019 at 5:10 PM Sanil Kumar <skdsanil@...> wrote:

Dear All,

Please find the meeting information for next OpenSDS technical meeting
Time: October 4, 2019 01:00 AM Universal Time UTC
[...]

On Tue, Sep 24, 2019 at 7:59 PM Sanil Kumar <skdsanil@...> wrote:
Dear Friends,
Thanks a lot for joining today's call. Please find the summary below:
1. OpenEBS demo using gce csi storage : In this demo, we can replace the csi driver with OpenSDS CSI driver and can do an integration test (next step). Discuss with OpenEBS and OpenSDS team to establish the same
2 Usecases
a) Heterogeneous Storage Backends
b) on-prem<->cloud / cloud<->cloud data migration etc

2. Host Service Design Initial Draft:
-To manage/get info the hosts managed by OpenSDS
-Security aspects to be added
-Discovery protocol etc to be checked(may handle the security)
-Follow up review offline and next meeting [https://docs.google.com/document/d/1VoAHlZwQIubNCXCGeFdZjnXLSq7iqChHF_Ir6Y07o1E/edit?usp=sharing]

3. Noel from Overstock.com presented on the current state of OpenSDS/Salt. He maintains the same.
-He will be exploring about https://cuelang.org/ and share whether it can add value to our intaller

4. OpenSource India 2019 event in october 17&18 in Bangalore. OpenSDS will be sponsoring. Please do join.
[Booth, MiniSummit, Workshop, Keynote, 2sessions in DB track and branding]
https://www.opensds.io/soda-mini-summit-at-osi-days-india-2019/
https://www.opensourceindia.in/workshops-2019/#workshop11
More details coming soon...

GoodNews: Fanny, Yuliu from china able to join! :) Please share the trick to others as well ;)

Some of the topics which we could not discuss today, we can contiune discussing in Mailinglist/next meeting

Detailed Agenda, Meeting Notes, Meeting info @ http://bit.ly/opensdstechmeeting
-
Thanks and Regards
Sanil.
"Lets make things simple and better, today, tomorrow and always!"

On Mon, Sep 23, 2019 at 6:44 PM Sanil Kumar <skdsanil@...> wrote:
Dear All,
Please do join our technical meeting tomorrow! Thank you!

Time: Sep 24, 2019 01:00 PM Universal Time UTC
Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/777978108

Meeting agenda is here: http://bit.ly/opensdstechmeeting
[Please free to suggest topics]

More Details on the Meeting:
Time: Sep 24, 2019 01:00 PM Universal Time UTC
        Every 2 weeks on Tue, until Dec 31, 2019, 8 occurrence(s)
[...]

On Fri, Sep 20, 2019 at 8:12 AM Sanil Kumar <skdsanil@...> wrote:
Dear Friends,
Thank you for joining the OpenSDS Technical meeting today.
Please find the meeting summary below. Detailed notes available at : http://bit.ly/opensdstechmeeting
  • Design reviews

    • [VMWare Plugin] Design updates and impact of LUN identification on hotpot - Naju

      • Discussed on Unique identifier field addition and impacts

      • Impacts on the volume api, backend drivers and DB schema and updates

      • Further discussions/review planned.

    • [Documentation] Update on Docs and Release version handling with Hugo - Anvith
      • Documentation updates discussed. The refactored documentation is planned to make it live by next week

  • Development issues / updates

    • Abort Migration Implementation - Roshan, Click2Cloud

      • Provided a detailed view of the state machines. It looks better currently with specific handling of states

      • The PR will be raised and further review can happen there. There some open comments to discuss

  • Open Discussions

    • Welcomed Wipro Developers to the meeting (Shanu and Samiran started working with VMWare Feature)

[...]

As it is a holiday in India, most of our regular members will not be able to join tomorrow;s meeting. Hence, we are cancelling tomorrow's technical meeting.

Instead, we will plan another meeting early next week.

Sorry for this.
-
[...]

[Meeting Minutes] OpenSDS Technical Meeting - October 4 UTC 1AM (zoom id : 229373941)

[...]

[Meeting Notice] OpenSDS Technical Meeting October 4, Friday 1am to 2am UTC